So what's your bathroom like now? Is it a disorganized mess of curling irons and empty toothpaste tubes? Would you love to have more practical storage space for all your grooming gadgets and gizmos? These are the types of questions we'll present you with during our consultation.
Our team will also lay eyes on your current bathroom layout. We'll measure everything so that we have an accurate idea of the space that's available.
A lovely bathroom is not only great for you, but it's also very inviting for your guests.
We can help you decide on a fun theme for your bathroom, or we can simply update what you already have. If your tiles are cracked and crusty, then it's time to call us at RenosGroup. We'll provide you with extensive bathroom renovations in Ottawa and surrounding areas.
Read on to learn about how we can transform your dull bathroom into a visually pleasing paradise.
Use Our Team to Prevent Financial Disaster
It's all too common for us to work with clients that have suffered financial ruin from one of two things:
- Trying to renovate their bathrooms themselves
- Trusting contractors offering cheap rates with poor reputations
Picture this; you attempt to add a walk-in shower to your bathroom by yourself. In doing so, you make a mistake and cause expensive damage to your walls. Since you did it without professional help, you'll be stuck with the bill for the repair.
There's nothing worse than paying thousands in damages due to a rookie mistake that you made.
The same is true if you hire a cheap contracting team that's not insured. Any mistakes that they make could spell financial ruin for you. We've seen it time and time again; homeowners have to come to us to repair amateur mistakes that other contractors made. The best way to avoid this is to hire us to begin with, as we know how to get the job done right.
Not only that, but we have WSIB insurance at RenosGroup. Should any issues arise, you won't be responsible for repairing any damages. You'll stay protected the entire time that we work on your home. We also boast a flawless track record when it comes to bathroom renovations in Ottawa, so you won't have to worry.
Lastly, you want your newly renovated bathroom to look pristine and function properly. If you're brand-new to renovating bathrooms, your first try is bound to have errors. It would be best if you relied on trained professionals that have renovated hundreds of bathrooms. At RenosGroup, we have 25 years of combined experience, and we've been swamped within that time. We also have very high standards for excellence, and we're all perfectionists.
As a result, we won't stop until we knock your expectations out of the park.
So if you need bathroom renovations in Ottawa, the smart move is to hire us as soon as you can. We're skilled, trained, educated, licensed, and insured to renovate your home.
Building the Ideal Bathroom for Your Needs
As our client, your needs will differ from others. We fully realize this, which is why free in-home consultations are such a big focus.
It's our goal to deliver renovations that adhere to your unique design plans.
You will get the chance to sit down with us and tell us what you want. Along the way, our team will flesh out your ideas and help you make them more feasible. We'll also work to develop your existing design ideas.
Say that you want your bathroom to feel more significant. For this, we can recommend lots of different techniques. We can rearrange your shower and tub, add a walk-in shower, and more. Our team can also add extra storage and cabinet space in your bathroom to remove clutter. That will do a lot to make your existing space feel bigger. Since we have so much experience, we know what works and what won't.
Compare that nuanced approach to what you get with most bathroom & kitchen showrooms in the city. They will present you with a costly contract before ever seeing your bathrooms. First, they'll insist on you showing up to one of their showrooms. There, they'll try to woo you with their expensive tile, cabinets, and tubs.
That is a trick to get you to commit to expensive products before coming up with a design plan.
That's why we chose to forego the traditional showroom route for our business. Instead, we want to let our clients know that we respect your vision.
We value what you want from your bathroom renovations. We will never push our expensive products on you for a profit.
While showrooms aren't our focus, we do have an online showroom you can view. These are for you to get an idea of the types of products we offer for your bathroom renovations in Ottawa.
While at your home, during our free consultation, we'll take a series of detailed measurements. That way, we can fully ensure that the design plan we create together is feasible. Only after you agree to the work will we present you with a contract.
Our contracts are always written in plain English. We won't try to confuse you with a bunch of industry jargon or hidden clauses. Our prices are very reasonable, especially considering the quality of our work. We will go to rigorous efforts to ensure that your project is perfect and suits all your needs.
Popular Themes for Bathrooms
If you're unsure how you want your bathroom to look and feel, choosing a theme is a great idea. A theme will also add:
- Unique colors and layouts
The Bohemian BathroomIf you want a warm and inviting feel to your bathrooms, then you can go for a bohemian feel. You can achieve this by layering a lot of contrasting patterns and textures together. For example, you may combine two shower curtains that have contrasting black/blue patterns. Then, you add some greenery for a nice contrast to the shower. Textured rugs with brilliant designs are also a must for a bohemian bathroom. To spruce things up more, you can add baskets with towels hung by a rope. The atmosphere will be so inviting that your guests will never want to leave.
The Classic Black and WhiteThe great thing about a black and white bathroom is that it never goes out of style. It also allows for tons of creative opportunities: Black and white tile patterns, shower doors, tubs, and more. You can also class things up with some stylish lighting fixtures. A great black-and-white bathroom is all about a healthy contrast. Our designer will work with you to come up with a satisfying look that will add visual intrigue.
Go For A Theme PrintIf you're working with a tiny bathroom, you need to make it appear bigger. A great way to achieve this is through printed wallpaper consistent with a theme. You could go for a beachy feel with palm tree wallpaper, tiki soap dishes, and an ocean blue shower curtain.
Combine White and Tranquil BlueDo you want to feel like you're at a relaxing spa when you're in the bathroom? We don't blame you. Tranquil shades of blue are pretty calming to the mind, so sprinkling them throughout is wise. For the walls and floor, stick to white. The results will be both inviting and calming.
Go for PracticalityIf you're okay with your current look, you could always consider practical bathroom renovations in Ottawa. Bathrooms are where you bathe and groom yourself, which involves a lot of stuff. Hair straighteners, combs, flat irons, brushes, and that's just for hair! That's not to mention the toothpaste, deodorant, soap, towels, body wash, and the list goes on and on. It's no wonder that the average bathroom is a total cluttered mess. If you want to clear things up, you need to add more storage. We can provide you with:
- Custom cabinets
- Open shelves
- Medicine cabinets
Top Perks of Bathroom Renovations in Ottawa
Now that you know what types of themes are popular let's look at the top perks you'll enjoy from our renovations. Touching up any room of your home is always a great idea and yields many benefits when you do it right. You'll enjoy:
- Cost Savings Galore. Is your toilet from the 1950s? If so, then you're wasting a ton of money on water each month. The same is true if you have leaky sinks and old water heaters. When we upgrade everything during renovations, you'll see a massive cut in your monthly bills. Our new toilets and sinks will save you a bundle on your water bill, while the water heater will save on energy. After a few years, you'll see a complete return on investment through savings alone.
- Increase Your Home's Value. As with renovating any room in your home, you're adding to the overall value. Yet, bathrooms are among the most profitable rooms to renovate in your home. Replacing your fixtures, tub, sinks, and toilet will do wonders for your home's value. If you add an interesting theme on top of that, you'll see more interest from buyers. After all, who wouldn't want a home that already has fantastic bathrooms that are spacious and visually appealing?
- Relax and Unwind in Your Bathrooms. Renovations can transform a dull, utilitarian bathroom into an awe-inspiring one. With our help, we can transform your bathroom into a peaceful getaway from stress. You can enjoy a nice soak in the tub with dim lighting, candles, and heated towels. We can help you create the ultimate bathroom spa in your home, so don't be shy about asking.
- Get Rid of Clutter. We've already discussed how a more practical design will allow you to clear up space. Well, decluttering your bathroom is also a great way to get rid of stress. It's hard to relax in your bathroom when there's not enough room to step without running into a hairbrush or barbie doll. Renovating is the #1 way to get rid of unnecessary clutter. We can add all sorts of creative storage options for your bathroom. These will not only get rid of clutter but add visual appeal as well.
- Create an Eco-Friendly Bathroom. Newer toilets and sinks are far more energy-efficient, and therefore, eco-friendly as a result. If you want to ensure that you have a green renovation, our team can help you do just that. We can help you find products that are biodegradable, recyclable, and low-tox. You can make use of repurposed sinks, tubs, and other items. That will save a lot of space at your local landfill, and you'll get a breathtaking bathroom as a result. Our team will help you achieve green bathroom renovations in Ottawa.
What Sets Renos Group Apart From Competitors
There are lots of reasons why we're not your average renovations team in Ottawa. We boast 25 years of combined experience, and we have very high standards for our crew. We only work with highly trained, educated, and experienced contractors.
As a family-owned and operated business, we uphold strong moral values as well. That's why we never feature any hidden fees or charges in our contracts. We also strive to charge the most affordable prices possible, given the work's quality.
At RenosGroup, we'll never sacrifice quality and your safety for a lower price. Notoriously cheap rates are a tell-tale sign of a contractor without much experience. Thanks to our rigorous standards, we rarely have any issues or complaints. Instead, we're constantly gaining repeat clients due to our excellence.
Here are the top factors that make us your #1 choice for bathroom renovations in Ottawa
- WSIB insurance guarantees your protection during our renovation process
- An experienced crew trained in all the latest design trends, safety codes, and more
- The most affordable rates for the highest quality service
- Totally free in-home consultations for every client
- A team of plumbers, electricians, and carpenters at the ready
- Always adhering to strict deadlines and never leaving clients hanging
- Renovating your bathrooms based on your unique specifications and requirements
- Maintaining clear communication during the entire renovation process
- Serving as a resource for you if you have any future questions or requests
- Online showrooms with high-quality renovation products
- Service for all of Ottawa and surrounding areas
- Accurate quotes and free estimates
- Much more!
Do you have any mobility limitations? That's no problem for us. Our team will work with you to ensure that you can access and use every area of your bathroom. If you need any special equipment, we can order it and install it for you.
Please Don't Wait to Try Us Out Today!
Meet the team. If you need bathroom renovations in Ottawa, now you know who to call. No other team will go to the lengths that we will to make your dream bathroom a reality. Getting in touch with us for a free in-home consultation is as easy as filling out a simple form. It's also at no risk to you at all. If we show up and you decide not to renovate, you won't have to pay us a dime. Yet, the chances are that after you see what we're capable of, you won't be able to wait to get started. To get in touch, give us a call today at (613) 727-9427.
To see our completed bathroom renovation pictures click on the link below
Frequently Asked Questions
It will depend on the bathroom size and materials involved. For a head-to-toe bathroom renovation, the average price for us is $20,000. Using us instead of renovating on your own is a great way to save money in the long run. (Renovation Costs Explained).
We would recommend against that for several reasons. One, you could end up causing expensive damages. Two, you could injure yourself and incur medical expenses. Three, we’re insured and professional and will help you save yourself the trouble.
Remodeling involves permits and tweaks to your home’s layout, structure, and wiring. Renovating is working with your existing interiors to change them to the way you want them.
Summer months are considered the best time. That’s due to the dry air and lack of mud and mush. Yet, winter month renovations tend to be cheaper, so there’s an advantage there as well.
Plumbing work and tiling take up the most money for bathroom renovations. Our experts will consult with you to find the perfect budget for your project.
Most average bathrooms don’t require detailed floor plans. However, our team offers you a free in-home consultation. During this time, we will discuss some design ideas with you. A computerized design/floor plan can be created for a small additional fee